03 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M - items




















Lanvin for H&M - I'm a bit disappointed, because of the price and the quality.
I like the T-shirts and some dresses (the yellow and the black ones), but these ruffles and prints are to much for me. when I hear "LANVIN", I think about mixed textures, minimalistic lines, ruffles and lots of black. But I think the biggest problem is the price and the quality: 200$ is too much for a H&M dress or 40-50$ for these necklaces I'd rather like to buy this one: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjD-ff4EHt4u9q3WO4-YkrkD8ajl2IQ9nY2H3u2P4gE3Wcjz_3Y8OYdAw8LeChqE_zrEu8IPHc6S-8Ci7Zi1zQ0LL9rGGptWWcdOsq_UJ32FHEMV_61xnrSlAmVsmU0atIjxGu9u6P5F5Y/s1600/33637655_02.jpg And as I see in the pictures the quality isn't the best, it isn't much better than a normal H&M piece. (You know that I like H&M, but this is my personal opinion in connection with this collection) What do you think?
P.S: Maybe I'll buy a T-shirt, they are funny :)
source:
nitrolicious.com
carolinesmode.com

No comments:

Post a Comment